Tuesday, October 10, 2006

It sure has been a while...

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the page. Things got a little nutty here. Well I worked at that temp job for about a week. We were having trouble working out the only having one car issue. If I would have continued to work there Nick would have had to drop me off in the morning drive back to church (do his visits) then drive back to moline to pick me up. We would have put 88 miles on the car each day. That wasn't a good idea to me. So I had to quit. We are getting a second car soon (Thanks to Mom, Dad, and Grandma Fern!!) So I've filled out tons of applications and finally places are calling for interviews. I did get hired somewhere. They aren't paying very well and I'm trying to find something else that will pay a little better and that isn't seasonal with a possiblility of being permanent. I'd rather not say where just yet. But I do start orientation tomorow. I've had a few interviews since I got hired. I have another interview tomorow after orientation. I have two places that I'm really hoping for. So yeah, we'll see.

Nick is good. We've offically been here for two months now. Its kinda crazy that two months have gone by so quickly. And at the same time it feels a lot longer than two months. I guess thats what happens when you don't work for two months...So thats pretty much it here. I hope everyone is well.

Sam

No comments: