Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sorry!

I know its been a while since my last update. Things have gotten busy here (and cold). Nick is doing well. He's really got a routine and things are going very smooth now. I am now assisting in the preschool on mondays at church. Work is going great. I've been there for such a short time and people want me to be a shift leader (in non Starbucks talk its sort of like an assistant managerish). That has been really great and a little challenging. I don't know when I'll find out about that but as of right now I do have more responibility. I am the retail lead. I am in charge of all our stuff and how its set up. So thats neat. We got some snow yesterday but we are having some technical problems and I can't get any pictures up. I'll put some up very soon! I hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: