Friday, November 02, 2007

Day 1

Well November is the month of NaBloPoMo (otherwise known as National Blog Posting Month) and I am already a day behind. Thats sort of how things have been for me this year. Our last year of seminary and I'm always a day behind. Yikes.


For me right now things are good and busy. I am working at Starbucks and LHM which has been exciting. I'm working a lot but things are going really well. This year is a little bittersweet everything is our last right now. We are enjoying our time in St. Louis and seeing friends but next year we'll be spread out through out the country and making new friends. So its a little odd. The colors are so pretty here right now. I wish I had my camera but it isn't doing so well.


Nick is doing well too. Next week is finals and we have only two more quarters left of 4th year. Wow that went fast. He's been doing well in classes and really well at field work. He gets to preach over the quarter break and is looking forward to it.
Well thats pretty much all I have. I'm going to try and post everyday...we'll see how well I keep that up!

No comments: