Friday, January 18, 2008

Bored...

So I'm working part time at LHM again. I have to cover the front desk on fridays for an hour. Boo...its just really boring. So I figured it was time for an update. So I am picking up more hours at LHM. D$ is going to have a baby and I'm filling in for her for a bit. So that's exciting. I'm doing new things that I didn't do before and some things that I had. Sbux is crazy as usual. One day its slow the next we can't keep up. I do love it. It keeps me on my toes.
School is going good for Nick. He's almost done with this winter quarter and soon he will be signing up for the last quarter of classes. I am really excited about that. Only 3 months till call day. Not that I am counting. I am ready to settle and start a normal schedule and stuff. Sem life is tough and fun. Its sort of a bittersweet time here.
Other than that not much else is going on. I can't believe that lent is just around the corner. Um..we saw some good movies recently. Talk to me is out on DVD. I really liked it. Runway Girl was also out and as many of you know I am very much in to the 60's and stuff...but this movie is a major skip. I am also working on a new baby blanket for someone I work with. So yeah thats all...

No comments: