Saturday, October 10, 2009

Update

Things are just non-stop around here! So I had gall bladder surgery almost 3 weeks ago now! I'm back at work and feeling pretty good...minus the cold I have but thats ok. It could be worse. So since the last post I finished Course 1 of the Wilton Cake Decorating class at Michael's. I've gone on to course two but this was my "final project" for the class. It was kinda hurried but I learned how to make the "wilton rose" while I was supposed to do "drop flowers" I didn't make them early enough and they all broke on me. I also didn't want to make green icing for the like 5 or 6 leaves so they were chocolate leaves. It could have looked much better but I think I did a great job anyway.




Violet is doing pretty good. She still isn't crawling but she's rolling all over the place. She discovered that she can get to anything by rolling and doesn't really feel like crawling. Right now she has another ear infection and an eye infection. Poor baby.


Nick is good. He gave blood last week and his arm is still bruised. It looks horrible. He started confirmation class and is enjoying that. He's also joined a bowling league and if I knew anything about bowling I could tell you about his average or something like that. But I have no clue.

That's what's going on in Ohio right now. Baby is awake now and needs a new diaper I'm sure!

No comments: