Thursday, April 15, 2010

Owie

Well, not much is new here. We had a great Easter. Violet had her 1st steak. That was awesome. We are going to be settling into a summer routine. Bowling is almost over for Nick, choir is almost over for me, and soon it will be summer and We'll have 2 nights free unless I pick up hours at work. We'll see.

Its getting warmer here and Violet needs weather appropriate PJs. We have some nice flannely ones but they are too warm for the apt at night. So we went and couldn't find any that were decently priced. I've even checked the salvation army store. I think everyone is looking for jammies.

Violet took her first spill the other day. It has healed nicely but here's the damage.



It may be the first but won't be the last. Its already healed. She didn't pick at it at all. I was surprised.





No comments: