Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Ugh

I can upload text but not pictures from my phone. HEY BLOGGER APP WORK ON IT. Sheesh. I don't have time to upload pics to my computer then upload them to blogger. Don't they know anything. I am so backed up on updates its sad. I want to update more but time is so tough. So here's a short update with out photos, sorry.

Violet:
She's now 2 going on 35. She can sing her abc's, count to 12. She is eating lots of things I've never tried until I was like 20 (sushi being one of them and she only tried it and it was cooked shrimp in it and now all shrimp is sushi). She says very interesting sentences but they are still sentences. She's great with her brother. She also believes she is a big kid and if there is a big kid at a park she will follow them around.

Mark: He's 5 months. He can sit supported (still working on the sitting thing) but rolling over and over and over! He's eating oatmeal and rice cereal. He's sleeping through the night (from about 8pm till 5am with a feeding at 11pm that we call a dream feed). He has acid reflux which sucks but now that he has medicine he's much happier. He loves his sister and smiles at her all the time. Soon I'm sure they will be fighting over toys and pushing each other so...yeah.

Nick:
He's almost 30! Heh...He eats lots of things now but particularly enjoys beer everynow and then (wow I'm so funny) but seriously though he confirmed his first confirmand a couple weeks ago and that was cool. Now its on to summer activities at church and a vacation in August. He was bowling over the "school year." He enjoys it and all but I don't really know much about bowling to report. I know he thinks he can do better. But he won some of his bowling money back so thats cool right?

Me:
I work at the Bux still. About 24 hours a week. Its busy especially with summer. Nothing too exciting though. I have a group of mom friends I met when Violet was a baby and I see them every now and again. I started a women's bible study which is going well. That's all I got.

Wow we are exciting people. So anyway look for new pics soon. Once I can get both kids to bed and find the camera I've got some good stuff on there. Alright Later peeps.

Sam

No comments: