Sunday, June 10, 2007

UPDATE FINALLY!


Hello Readers!
Sorry for not updating you in a while. Things have been very busy here in Geneseo! Our time here is winding down and now we have to get ready to go back to St. Louis. It seems strange that there is only one year left of school for Nick. It will be nice to finally settle down and stay somewhere for a while. Well, let me update you on all that is going on.
Nick is finishing his vicarage. He only has something like 3 or 4 more times of preaching before he's done. Last week was VBS and both Nick and I both helped out with it. Nick is taught the 7th and 8th grade class and I helped with the 3 and 4 year olds. I was in charge of the crafts. Its was a great week. It was very busy seeing that I still ended up working a 31 hour week on top of it. I am also thankful its over. I had a great time helping and working with the preschool teacher again.
Nick's still doing the youth bible study and has really enjoyed working with the youth. He's had a lot of visits and other things going on but things at church have slowed down a lot since the summer came. I guess everyone sort of feels that way. Its a blessing though because we have so much to get done before August.
I've been working like crazy. We've had people out of work and stuff for a while so I had a lot of hours. I'm really going to miss the people at work. They have become really great friends to me. So far I've packed maybe 3 boxes. I am trying to get rid of some things too because we are going to be back in a very tiny apartment. Hopefully we'll get it all to fit in. I am sure we will. Its just a lot of work. If you would like to check out some of our VBS pictures check out the photosite. I've added a whole bunch there.


No comments: