Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Its Getting Down To The Wire!

Well things are shaping up quite nicely. We are mostly packed and almost ready to go. I am very impressed at how quickly I got things packed up. Today I didn't do any packing because I had to run around and get other things taken care of. I would put up pictures of our kitchen with all the boxes in it but We packed up all the computer stuff and I can't get the pictures off of my camera and on to a computer yet. So our next post will be when we've moved to the new house and I have pictures ready. I would like to say thanks to everyone for being so supportive and helpful through this whole year and process. I am starting to get less nervous and more excited. I am ready to so something new and different.


See ya later,

Sam

No comments: