Monday, April 28, 2008

Waiting it out....

I wish I had some big news but I don't. Still no word about a call...we'll still be getting one but we have to be patient. I think that is what God is teaching me right now. Patience...not my best virtue but I am trying my best. Last night we had the 4th year banquet which was a lot of fun. Its surreal to think that graduation is in two weeks from Friday and then its a matter of time before people are leaving to go their separate ways to start their ministries. Its an exciting time but bittersweet too. Its so comfortable to be here and in the seminary community. We won't have that anymore and there are some wonderful people here that I will miss. But until then we wait to hear God's plans for us and try to enjoy the time left with our friends.

No comments: